The Youth Ministry of the Church of Pentecost comprises all members between the age of 12 and 19. The church strives to live up to our divine responsibility of bringing them up in the fear of God.
The Church of Pentecost recognizes that in these end times our youth are faced with tremendous challenges in their spiritual, social, emotional, moral, and educational lives, on a daily basis. Consequently, the COP engages our youth in diverse programs aimed at providing opportunities that help to equip these young ones for meeting the challenges of the times. Activities around the nation include Bible studies and quizzes, cultural expressions, revival meetings, musical festivals, talent explosions, trips, youth camps, and evangelism.
The COP envisions the expansion of our educational programs to include tutoring, technological seminars, counselling, and library facilities to help prepare our youth towards taking up their place as our responsible successors.
Our Slogan: Youth!! ..... Arise and Shine! Youth!! .......... Remember your Creator now!!!
The vision and the mission of the Youth Ministry:
- To mobiles the youth in and outside the church and offer all kinds of training
- To equip the youth with the gospel of truth
- To attract other youth into the house of God by organizing Youth inter-related program like carrier and counseling
- To offer periodic training to the parents and guardians on how to live with the Youth of today
- Annual camp meetings are organize to offer teachings and training selected from all sectors of great importance
- To offer free computer training to all the youth
Youth Career Talk!